The Elders brand is one of the most experienced, trusted and recognised real estate brands in Australia. As part of the Elders network you have access to our team of marketing specialists, tools, innovative marketing campaigns and collateral. Benefit from:
- The Elders Real Estate website, one of Australia’s leading real estate portals. Every single month we consistently reach over 175,000 visitors resulting in 1.9 million property views
- Campaign Cloud – a one stop solution portal to manage all advertising, agent marketing materials and vendor advertising materials.
- Access to the Elders Real Estate intranet UNIFY, your portal to download documents, keep up with national real estate news,
- Digital initiatives such as SEO, social media, content strategy and digital advertising.
- Access to a communications team to assist with local PR initiatives
With a newly refreshed marketing brand toolkit launched in October 2017, all agents and offices have industry leading marketing templates for office marketing, agent marketing and property marketing. All materials are easily downloaded from UNIFY or ordered through our suppliers at competitive rates.
Elders Real Estate invests in a continually evolving digital strategy in order to keep pace with the way consumers search for agents and property. We have sourced key partners to provide SEO and social media marketing services and have an extensive library of digital templates for offices and agents to use. Whether you need advice for your office Facebook page, help understanding Google adwords and organic search or developing an EDM for your database, our national marketing team is here to assist.
A key component of the marketing support available to you is access to leading national campaigns designed to deliver you leads for appraisals and listings. The marketing team develop the campaign concept, build the digital registration site, manage all state licencing requirements, develop all of the materials and manage national advertising. The most recent ‘ Win a Holiday Experience’ campaign was driven through a strategic investment in REA page buy outs, Google advertising, Facebook geo-targeted advertising and sponsored posts across the national Plista network.